MINI Cooper Forum banner

Our first mini

965 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  minione2002 
#1 ·
Hello all!

My wife picked up a 2010 mini cooper s this weekend. Our first mini. Ill admit i was skeptical at first but once i got to drive it once i was in love. Holy cow that car scoots. Fun stuff!! So just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to reading all kinds of threads. I do have a couple questions if you would all be so kind...

1) being a 2010 cooper s with a build date of 4/2010 is there anything with this car that i should be keeping my eye on. Anything that stands out with this model and gen bad or good?

2)looking to do a few light upgrades for the wife (or lets be honest for me). Anywhere i should start? I already ordered a set of interior led lights to "class it up" a little. The Ford dealership already threw on new bridgestone runflats, which i have NO experience with

Heres the awesome part. I drive a 15 mazda 6 that ive dumped a few thousand on in performance and looks and my car is being treated like a second rate citizen. The kids are already saying "can mom pick us up from school in the mini? "... Smh

Nice to meet you all!!!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.