MINI Cooper Forum banner

Where can i get a new (standard) Turbo intake hose

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SeanC 
#1 ·
Hi guys, my girlfriend bought her 2007 mini cooper s last month and so far we've had nothing but issues - not necessarily the car, more the 'no quibble warranty' the car came with.

The most recent issue - which I made the dealership we bought the car from aware of after about a week - Is as the title suggests the turbo intake hose (pipe?), the plastic is cracked where it connects to the turbo, so keeps popping off. The warranty we have is in an house one and they're supposedly searching to get the part cheaper than main dealer before they book the car in, but i don't feel they're going to beat the £75~ mini have quoted for it.

Just wondered if anyone knows where else i could get hold of one, checked eurocarparts, gsf, minispares and halfords, none of which stock them. I'm just getting slightly annoyed by the company now as all they do is delay everything, we've been without the car for 60% of our ownership so far due to numerous problems (most of which are problems I've frequently told them about).

I'm more than competent doing the work myself but don't want to void the warranty.

Thanks,
Warren

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.