MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper Owners Roll Call....

98K views 262 replies 121 participants last post by  ADOR 
#1 ·
So come on, all you lucky owners who've taken delivery of your new MINI Coopers, say hello, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#105 ·
my spec (off the top of my head)

lightning blue with white roof and mirrors
16 inch blasters in white
chili pack
pacfic blue seats
colour line in dark grey
dab
hifi
ipod
visibility pack
exterior mirror pack
asc+t
mfsw
clear indicators (have silver bulbs to fit)
fluid silver dash and doors

think that's it!

#116 ·
:cool: My Sparkling Silver / Black roof was delivered on Thursday morning ... all is well ... even the ipod interface worked :p

Only the ashtray was missing.

Loving the car, pictures hopefully soon ... once this foul weather stops !!
That looks stunning!!! Congratulations!!! Bridge Spokes are definatly growing on me!!! Car looks great Gaby!! Looking forward to the piccys :)

#115 ·
Nice car Vinnie, I'm another Corkonian who picked up my new Mini Cooper R56 on Jan 2nd. First time Mini owner so really delighted with it. Had 2 Ford Pumas before this so it was time for a change.

I went for Chilli Red with Black roof and mirrors and black bonnet stripes. I added in the Pepper pack, MFSW, Exterior mirror pack, traction control. Got the tlc thrown in along with some cleaning products and got €250 off the price from the Dealer I ended up going with. I did trade in a 02 Puma so probably had a bit more to play with.

I shopped around a fair bit to get the best deal but it was worth it

I'll try and attach some pictures when I can

#119 ·
Nice car Vinnie, I'm another Corkonian who picked up my new Mini Cooper R56 on Jan 2nd.
Thanks

I went for Chilli Red with Black roof and mirrors and black bonnet stripes. I added in the Pepper pack, MFSW, Exterior mirror pack, traction control. I'll try and attach some pictures when I can
Red & Black......You have to post pics!!.. Like:D

#123 ·
Hi Everyone new to this forum
Big Hello;)

I'll get some picturs up of our Mini Cooper later on after i've washed it

Spec as follows- Chillie red
Chille pack
White roof , bonnet stripes and mirrors
Colour line interior in rooster red
Glass panoramic sunroof
I think its called fluid silver dash finish & door ovals
We picked it up about 4 weeks ago really pleased

#128 ·
R56 December 5th 2006 Build

Drives better every day, average fuel consumption 40+ mpg. Mid range pull is impressive and the flatspot under 2k vastly improving - BMW expect ECU update March. Steering & brakes spot on, suspension settled down nicely. No problems with the radio boost or IPod connection. Big bonus - no rattles or creaks unlike my previous Coopers ( this is my 3rd, had 52 & 04 reg Coopers). This 2nd generation is fun, looks great ( clean it every night) & can't wait for the summer to make full use of the sunroof. Picture of the wheel shows the ugly weights removed & the wheels have been rebalanced.

[[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

#130 ·
Drives better every day, average fuel consumption 40+ mpg. Mid range pull is impressive and the flatspot under 2k vastly improving - BMW expect ECU update March. Steering & brakes spot on, suspension settled down nicely. No problems with the radio boost or IPod connection. Big bonus - no rattles or creaks unlike my previous Coopers ( this is my 3rd, had 52 & 04 reg Coopers). This 2nd generation is fun, looks great ( clean it every night) & can't wait for the summer to make full use of the sunroof. Picture of the wheel shows the ugly weights removed & the wheels have been rebalanced.

[[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
That looks gorgeous. Good bit of speccin'! Congrats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.