MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper Owners Roll Call....

98K views 262 replies 121 participants last post by  ADOR 
#1 ·
So come on, all you lucky owners who've taken delivery of your new MINI Coopers, say hello, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#165 ·
Hey guys. Took delivery of my cooper today with 4 miles on the clock:D Here are the first pics, I appologise for my ugly mug being in them, they were the only ones taken during the day which my mum took:hmph: Hope you like! Spec;

16" blasters
sports suspension
chilli pack
DAB radio
mini hi-fi
rooster red trim on seats
fluid silver trim
bi-xenons
white indicator lenses
fluid silver trim
auto lights on and wipers
auto dim mirror
red colour line

First impressions are that I love it, white wheels look fantastic IMO :cool: DAB is excellent and although I havent really tested it yet as Im running it in, the hifi sounds great. Sports suspension makes the car feel more chuckable. All is good:D

Attachments

#173 ·
Hi Everyone

I ordered Cooper S end of March, and it has now reached the PDI centre - woohoo!! Will be my 1st Mini and can't wait...

One question, the dealer said that I might not be able to pick it up on the same day it is delivered to them but didn't seem to want to give a reason why...does anyone know how the handover works?

#174 ·
2007 chip tunning

I am about to pick up my new 2007 Mini Cooper S and I am selling my 2005 Mini Cooper that has the MTH tuning ( which in my experience has improved significantly both performance and gas mileage).
Although I am not yet planning any modifications on the new 2007 "S" I wonder if MTH or any other tunner is offering chip tunning for it.
I am also undecided about restoring my 2005 to factory settings before I sell it or offering it with the MTH tunning and cable. ( I took the car to the 10K and 25K oficial dealer service and passed it without any problems.)
Any thoughts anyone?

#175 ·
I am also undecided about restoring my 2005 to factory settings before I sell it or offering it with the MTH tunning and cable. Any thoughts anyone?
If selling privately, offer it with or without;

if trading to a dealer reset to standard as new owner may get a shock & in theory you could be liable for any problems IF traced back

sure cable will come in use eventually for the S ;}

#179 ·
New Mini Cooper

Hi I'm a newbie here, so treat me gently!

Ordered my new Mini Cooper back in April and am patiently waiting for my delivery date.

Phoned dealer today for an update, and was pleasantly surprised that the date has been brought forward by two weeks, so should hopefully be arriving in Sunny Dundee within the next couple of weeks!! Can you feel the happiness :yes9cv: :yes4lo:

This is my first mini, so took ages trying to spec it up. Hopefully will not be a disappointment on delivery.

Cooper in astro black, chili pack, 17" flames, aero kit, anthracite roof lining, white indicator lenses, brushed alloy and chrome line interior/exterior. Think that's it. Didn't want to go overboard (or the truth - couldn't afford anymore)

I'm a driving instructor, so hopefully business will be booming when my pupils find out what they'll be driving :biggrin9gp:

Will post many many pics on arrival.

#181 ·
Love the little feller

Well, it is my wifes new car, but since she is laid up after surgery, I get to drive for a week:D. It must suck to have a new MINI, and the day after getting it, have to have your Gall bladder out:eek:. But more fun for me. I think she will have to beat me up for the keys in a week!!

2007 Cooper, US Specs, Auto, Pepper White, Black roof and stripes.:whblack:
Bavaria Germany

#185 ·
Hi Just found the site, Got my New Mini Cooper March 2007.

SPEC:

Exterior - Astro Black, Chrome Line Exterior, 17inch Spoked Alloys, Xenon Lights, Chrome Mirrors, Darkened Rear Glass.

Interior - Anthracite Roof Lining, Auto Climate, Punched Black Leather seats, Chromeline Interior, Piano Black Plastic, Cream Leather trim, 3 Spke Leather Steering Wheel, DSC.

Will post some pics later.

Nice to meet you all anyway.

#192 ·
Damn nice photos Matt, I wish for sunshine on my January/February delivery date.

Chili red/White roof/Black interior apart the Rooster red color line coming my way.
Signed my order today, so I think I have several weeks time to change details should I change my mind/want to add things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.