MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper Owners Roll Call....

98K views 262 replies 121 participants last post by  ADOR 
#1 ·
So come on, all you lucky owners who've taken delivery of your new MINI Coopers, say hello, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#198 ·
Just got Mine !! I'M from Canada !! Any membres form here , juste give me a sing. Min is Chili Red with the SprtsStripes package with the red interior. IT's been the best month in my life LOL !!
I got it the 12th of October 2007. MC Chili Red, White Roof, Sports Stripes, Canadian Sports Package with the big 17's

#199 ·
Ordered this on Friday, delivery expected early Jan.

-----------

R56 Cooper in Chili Red with Black Roof/Caps
Chili Pack
**Park Lane style black leather seats ** -- My fav thing out last car
Auto Air Con
17" Flame Spoke Alloys
ASC+ T
Piano Black Interior Trim
Park Distance Control
Sat Nav
Voice Control System
Hifi Speaker System
Bluetooth with USB Audio
Xenons
Chrome Line Interior
White Side Repeaters

TLC Pack.

#201 ·
Hello, just ordered an R56 Mini Cooper; spec is:
1.6 Mini Cooper
Chilli Red
black roof and stripes
Chilli pack
Automatic gearbox
driving lamps
17" Flame spoke alloys
TLC

Delivery scheduled for 1st March! Mini is intended for primarily urban driving with the occasional run to Scotland. It will sit alongside our new Mercedes Benz GL320CDI.

Great forum.

#202 ·
Sounds like a great spec!! I agree with the flame spokes then I'm most probably biased :eek: Have you considered a different dashboard trim? I'm personally not 100% on the standard Fine Silver trim because of the door trim ellipses but each to their own - not my car so not my problem :) Merc GL eh? Top car ;) Friend of mine has a Black 420 diesel with the 20" rims - Looks brilliant and its finally a car Merc have learnt to build properly! And its bigger inside than the local church!! :D:D

#204 ·
Ordered This Might have gone a little overboard on the extras whats everyone think, ive been ringing up the dealers daily to add more! im addicted!

MF32 MINI Cooper 1.6 4−Cyl 16V
A25 Astro Black
Clth/Lea Ray Rooster Red 0.00 0.00 0.00

Options
872 CHILI Pack
255 Sport Leather Steer Wheel
2RH 17" Flame Spoke Alloys
325 Rear Spoiler
423 Floor Mats
450 Pass. Seat Height Adj.
481 Sports Seats
493 Storage Compartment Pack
520 Front Foglights
534 Automatic Air Conditioning
550 On−Board Computer
563 Interior Light Pack
736 2nd Remote Key
214 ASC+T
249 Multifunction for S/Wheel
314 Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
345 Chrome−Line Interior
346 Chrome−Line Exterior
381 Roof In Body Colour
405 Chromed Mirror Caps
420 Darkened Rear Glass
431 Auto−Dim Interior Mirror
441 Smoker Pack
473 Front Centre Arm Rest
4AA Anthracite Roof Lining
4AU Additional Decor Rings
4BA Colour Line Rooster Red
4BD Interior Trim Piano Black
522 Bi−Xenon Headlights
6FD HiFi Speaker System
6NE Bluetooth with USB Audio
Sports Suspension
Visability Pack
Sport Button

Roll on March 1st!!!!!!

#207 · (Edited)
Hi wallsendMag,
very similar spec to the Cooper I'm picking up on tuesday, you fallen out with the TT?

you may remember I called up to see jac in a box at your house when he was detailing your car, I had the 535d Msport. Thats gone now too and got a 335i msport cabriolet.

(I'm using my sons login in case you're confused by the profile, too old to be a student!!!)

#208 ·
Hi wallsendMag,
very similar spec to the Cooper I'm picking up on tuesday, you fallen out with the TT?

you may remember I called up to see jac in a box at your house when he was detailing your car, I had the 535d Msport. Thats gone now too and got a 335i msport cabriolet.

(I'm using my sons login in case you're confused by the profile, too old to be a student!!!)
No I still love the TT ,MkII 3.2 now though and I can remember your visit.The Mini is a second car so my wife will get to drive it through tthe week.

#212 ·
My New Mini

Hi All,

I have now owned my mini for nearly 8 weeks now, thought i'd post the spec's and some pics, I know its a Mini One but thought I would get a better response in this section. I brought the car for £16,500 with free 5yr TLC. I have replaced the standard black side vents with chrome ones thought it would suite the black/chrome look :p
Just a quick question, according to the brochure if any trim / seat combination is chosen it should have chrome trim around the inside door speakers? yet they are plain black. ( I had also chosen chrome line interior) do you think I should take it back to the dealer and ask for this?
I did look on autotrader online for a similar spec car and I didnt see it applied?

Also do you think Silver stripes would suite this car?, im thinking about getting the additionl front lamps (when I have some money left!)

MINI One
Astro Black
ASC+T & DSC
PEPPER Pack
16"−5 Star Blaster Alloys Run-Flat Tyres
Rubber Floor Mats
Pass. Seat Height Adj.
Storage Compartment Pack
Front Foglights
Manual Air Conditioning
On−Board Computer
Interior Light Pack
Multi−function/Cruise Control Steering Wheel
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
Rear Spoiler
Chrome−Line Interior
Chrome−Line Exterior
Chromed Mirror Caps
Darkened Rear Glass
Front Centre Arm Rest
Sports Seats Clth/Lea Ray Carbon Black
Colour Line Dark Grey
Anthracite Roof Lining
Additional Decor Rings
Interior Trim Brushed Alloy
Rain Sensor & Lights On
6 Disc CD Changer
HiFi Speaker System
White Indicator Lenses

Look forward to your replies! :)

Jason.

Attachments

#215 ·
Thanks Sav112,

My reason for choosing a Mini one was down to the cost really, I wanted the above options on a Cooper but the cost was £17,250 (not including TLC). For the same options on a One cost me £16,500 it physically looks the same, and I really couldnt afford another £750 to go another 1.8 seconds quicker without loosing a few options :( as I was really at my maximum already.

Im 25 and only had to pay £40 more on my insurance as my old car was a Fiesta Mk6. But I think after keeping this car for so long I may go for a Cooper S, in the near future.

I did have a look at nearly new Mini's but many seem to spend the cash on the outside, and then have limited interior options, e.g large alloys etc. Guessing now with the cost of diesel being higher than petrol you would have to keep a Mini D for a while to justify the higher cost of that model?

Jason.

#216 ·
Much like you I have a self imposed budget of 16K or roughly 15K plus my trade in. As for keeping it a while I’ve had my Honda eight years now and got it from new. The bigger trouble is I’m picky and want a pure silver with Black roof and mirrors and black stripes and even clear indicators.

Not many about I’ll tell you.

I could spec a Cooper up and it comes in around 16K but for the MPG on the D I’d love it. I know the Copper gets around 48 don’t know much at all about the Mini one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.