First Mini Help !
Maybe it would better if I gave some history and details
- it will be used to 'mainly' transport just my wife and I
- likely to be under 8k miles a year mainly local
- As we are 40+ insurance is not an issue
- ideal budget £3,000-6,000
- not mechanics, use local garage to fix things
- I have had.. wait for it 40+ cars from 4x4's to Tr4a's !
- we like a bit of speed
- we've had a lot of Tdi engines
OK now the questions..
1.6 Cooper or 1.6 Cooper
Petrol or Diesel
pre 2005 ( if thats the right year ? ) or post
We have seen a few and driven both a 1.6D, 1.6Petrol and 1.6 S. We noticed there was a lot more torque in the diesel and certainly the cooper s we tried was very hard on the old bones..
Any advice would be great