MINI Cooper Forum banner

JCW side scuttles

22K views 70 replies 28 participants last post by  Scrounger 
#1 ·
Check these out page 9 of the new JCW catalogue. I will be ordering some tomorrow!

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Do you mean how to fit them? If so, open the bonnet & slide the old ones towards the front of the car remove and disconnect indicator bulb. Then to fit the new onws just reverse the process - connect bulb, put grill clips in place, slide towards the back of the car & click into place.

Whatever you do, don't pay a dealer to fit them. It is literally a 5 minute job!!

#22 ·
Is there a trick to getting these off. I know you slide them to the front with the bonnet open, but mine seem tight and i don't want to slip and scratch the paintwork.

#29 ·
Fitted these last week. Apparently not 'endorsed' by MINI UK so not available through dealer but crop up every couple of weeks on e.bay by same seller. Saw them first on the 2008 Works challege car.

Genuine MINI part with part no. r51.77 7 188 614 and also has the word / name GERHARDI moulded too !

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.