User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old Apr 28th, 2010, 08:37 PM
MINI2 Regular
Local Time: 05:39 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View jpw's Astro Black & Body Color 2nd Gen MINI Cooper Profile View jpw's Classified Ads
Hi agree with WTX139

Get them before there gone - see this thread for more info ...
Sponsored Links
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2010, 08:06 PM
MINI2 Regular
Local Time: 05:39 PM

Scotland Male View WTX139's Pepper White & Body Color 2nd Gen MINI One Profile

Originally Posted by WTX139 View Post
....Nah, you dont need a new grill, just dremel holes in your existing one for the brackets to fit through. Very simple, easy job that took me 5 mins, and cost saving.
Check out item #290406653898 on ebay...but be quick they're going fast.
Its me again...I've just noticed those lamps have sold out on ebay, but the seller has got some more and he's now wanting 119.00 + 10.00 pp the very same ones I got for 89.00 + pp. I think he's bumped up the price because the first batch 'flew out the door'...pitty that, but to up the price by 30.00 is a bit stiff....it's probably still a good buy though.

If anyone is interested, the item # is now 290432659017
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
MINI2 Newbie
Local Time: 04:39 PM

Hey everyone! New here. I was join to chat with you airbus! I tried emailing you but it said it didn't work. I just got my 2009 mcs a few months ago and am looking into spot lamps. Was hoping I could get some advice and/or that diagram you have. Anyone is welcome to give help as well!!! I lovey new mini and wanna treat her right. Happy holidays friends! !
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
MINI2 Newbie
Local Time: 04:39 PM

United Kingdom Male
Hi Josh welcome,

I have just fitted spotlights to my 2009 mcs and the fitting of the lamps was simple. However the problem I have is with the wiring, I have xenon lights with HID Ds1. bulbs ,these you cannot splice into. If you check my thread you will see the problem you will have, if you have the same lamps.

Sponsored Links
Tags: , , , ,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.