Legal Monkey

Web Monkey

Fish Monkey

School Monkey

Lost Monkey

See less See more
#1,727 ·
Happy ////birthday Mate

Chris I think you have a cheek asking for rep points for your birthday, but I like Cheek so here you are!
:dark:
BTW
Anybody wanting a Milltek Exhaust full system should contact me I know a geeza who gets them directly from Milltek could do us all a group deal
Anyone interested?

#1,733 ·
scooby212 said:
Just been on to Adrian Flux (i think)

Mini Cooper S
Mileage per annum - 15,000
Mods
- Induction/High Performance "Hoe" Filter
- 17" Alloy Wheels (non standard) approx £1k
- Lowered :D

Excess - 250
Legal Cover
NCB protection
Fully Comp

£873 kind sir!

Direct Line tatty bye

Currently paying for Standard S - £1400ish :eek:
Scoob... that is a schweet saving, I should add a Milltek on that with the saving you're making :D

notts04chillimini said:
go shorty its ya birthday, im gon party, like its ya birthday! rep me its my birthday! and so on and so on etc etc etc!!!
Happy Birthday Chap... Rep on its way, have a great birthday :D :D :D

Mini-Trainer said:
Anybody wanting a Milltek Exhaust full system should contact me I know a geeza who gets them directly from Milltek could do us all a group deal
Anyone interested?
Oooh Milltek.......Is that an open Invitation?!?!?! :p :D

#1,734 ·
MMMMMiltek :D Id like to say id be interested in the next few weeks Rams, but due to overspending on recent holiday when we still hadnt recovered from Crimbo and then having to put tyres n brakes on the Mini, the word skint is an understatement :(

Miltek sounds great on your car though, drove my car back from Airport in the early hours of the morning on Tuesday but other than that havent driven it for 2 weeks, so its due a good thrash :) - the car I mean.

Happy Birthday Chris... bit late but still the right day :)

Be interested to see your new plate when you get it, guess Notts04chillimini is a bit hard to get on a no plate :)

#1,735 ·
Mini-Trainer said:

Had a glance at www.complaints.com..............pmsl :p ...........oh dear some people :rolleyes:

The best bit for me was this person complaining about customer service at their local Tesco store....

http://www.complaints.com/july2003/complaintoftheday.july9.8.htm

....especially the bit:
"While I accept that many people who work in these places have little of the social graces, surely some form of customer service training i.e. basic manners and civility, wouldn't go amiss."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#1,736 ·
Mini-Trainer said:
Chris I think you have a cheek asking for rep points for your birthday, but I like Cheek so here you are!
:dark:
BTW
Anyone interested?
i think i recall ramsey lad that u were asking for reps for your birthday hehe!!

dont get owt if ya dont ask!

#1,738 ·
Mini-Trainer said:

PMSL.....

"SORRY THIS ITEM HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM SALE AS MY STUPID WIFE NOW WANTS TO KEEP IT!"

ooooooo married bliss eh....... :rolleyes: :p

#1,741 ·
scooby212 said:
Just been on to Adrian Flux (i think)

Mini Cooper S
Mileage per annum - 15,000
Mods
- Induction/High Performance "Hoe" Filter
- 17" Alloy Wheels (non standard) approx £1k
- Lowered :D

Excess - 250
Legal Cover
NCB protection
Fully Comp

£873 kind sir!

Direct Line tatty bye

Currently paying for Standard S - £1400ish :eek:

Wow! That is a saving...nice one :D Think it was Adrian Flux who quoted my brother good as well :)

#1,742 · (Edited)
Winter Tips

Washing the car in Winter is a nightmare to be able to wax the body completley, so I've come up with an idea which you would agree is quite ingenous.....

Mer isn't the best wax polish on the market but it does have one redeeming feature, it can be put into water.
What I normally do is every 3 weeks during the winter months I will first wash the car with car wash soap, then fill a bucket with clean hot water containing Mer Wax, the hot water gets rid of the soap suds and the Mer in the water dries to a thin film, I then get a leather with a bucket of hot water and wipe the whole body down including the windows.
2:1 the car is washed and waxed ready for the sh*tting salt on the mucky roads. :D
Saves time and lots of effort :p

Attachments

#1,743 ·
yea v not bad is it - Direct Line numpties!!

so just awaiting wheels shud be end of this week im not sure but tomorrow im parting with a four figure frucker ££££ :D

make money :D take money :D spend money :D

Ive decided that the car will need sum help and will need slammin'

If i tell the insurance that the car has more gravitational/magnetic pull and thats the reason its sitting low do you rek il get away with it ???? ;)

:D

#1,744 ·
Mini-Trainer said:
Wash the car with car wash soap, then fill a bucket with clean hot water containing Mer Wax, the hot water gets rid of the soap suds and the Mer in the water dries to a thin film, I then get a leather with a bucket of hot water and wipe the whole body down including the windows.
2:1 the car is washed and waxed ready for the sh*tting salt on the mucky roads. :D
Saves time and lots of effort :p
mmmm, velly intellesting Mr Trainer....:p I might just give that a go...... am fed up of constantly washing a black car twice a week to try and keep it clean and free of salt :( :(

Seriously considering getting a valeter car wash to give it a £40 jobbie and then leave it till Spring :p :p :p

Perhaps I'll try your way first ;) :D

#1,745 ·
Don't let anybody touch your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wibbly said:
mmmm, velly intellesting Mr Trainer....:p I might just give that a go...... am fed up of constantly washing a black car twice a week to try and keep it clean and free of salt :( :(

Seriously considering getting a valeter car wash to give it a £40 jobbie and then leave it till Spring :p :p :p

Perhaps I'll try your way first ;) :D
Milltek Exhaust you enquired about I'll keep everyone posted on this thread.
You also expressed an interest in Scotland end of April again I'll get more details dates etc and I'll post more soon
Cheers matey
Rams

#1,746 ·
wibbly what suspension setup is on your car again?
just eibachs?
with my 8inches :D will i have any rubbing problems
......car wise of course!! ;)

EDIT

"BALL"OX !!!!!!

Anyone sorted their suits yet - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Defo have to get my assss to Moss Bros next week the Ball is just round the corner feck feck feck

#1,747 ·
Suit? What suit?

Anyone sorted their suits yet - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Defo have to get my assss to Moss Bros next week the Ball is just round the corner feck feck feck[/QUOTE]

I thought the text read birthday suit!!! Ya know one of those sort of Dooo's.. swingers mates rates!!! :D
I think I'm at the wrong party!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

#1,749 ·
Mini-Trainer said:
Milltek Exhaust you enquired about I'll keep everyone posted on this thread.
Thanks mate.. would definitely be interested in a price for that... funds & Missus's approval dependant :rolleyes:

scooby said:
wibbly what suspension setup is on your car again?
just eibachs?
with my 8inches will i have any rubbing problems
......car wise of course!!
Scooby lad... I have a set of eibachs only.... My Oz wheels are 17's on 205/45's and only rub occasionally if I have anyone in the back such as the kids... tbh no-one adult ever sits in the back... :p

I think the offset you need is a 45mm, but an 8"er may still rub slightly..... Skinny and Loui have both 18's on theirs wwith 235/35's and have no rubbing on eibachs... maybe worth giving Skinny a shout ;) :p

#1,750 ·
Mini-Trainer said:
lol ive been a victim of the beer choice on this many a time in the past :D
but the floaters one .... :) at first I thought hmmmmmmm wouldnt like to have turds in my eyes :D

Didnt get any fancy number plates like Chris for me birthday, just lots and lots of smellies.....do I smell or something?:D got Mini birthday cards Mini wrapping paper a rather nice shirt too....I'm gonna be cheeky like Chris .....go on give us some rep points for me bithday im lagging behind eveyone :D

#1,751 ·
Parc77 said:
lol ive been a victim of the beer choice on this many a time in the past :D
but the floaters one .... :) at first I thought hmmmmmmm wouldnt like to have turds in my eyes :D

Didnt get any fancy number plates like Chris for me birthday, just lots and lots of smellies.....do I smell or something?:D got Mini birthday cards Mini wrapping paper a rather nice shirt too....I'm gonna be cheeky like Chris .....go on give us some rep points for me bithday im lagging behind eveyone :D

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!![/
Blimey, you kept that one quiet Andy!
Glad you had a good birthday :)

What's with all the birthdays in January!?!? hehe :p :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.