MINI Cooper Forum banner

Are you a Young Digerati?

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Cooper76 
#1 ·
If so, you are more than three times more likely to own a MINI than the general population of the U.S. If not, then you could belong to Upper Crust, Blue Blood Estates, Country Squires, Money & Brains, Upward Bound, or Urban Achievers.

I'm talking about geo-demographic market segments, based on where you live in the USA, that can predict whether or not you want a MINI, among other things. You can see which segments really like the MINI (or don't care for it) here .

#8 ·
indimini said:
Very cool information! Our zip has two of the top 4 segments. I love the names they put on each of the groups. :)
I have worked with this information before while doing demographic reports for a company in Texas. They have these names so they do not offend anyone when they show certain demographics and what they like. It is done in a way so it doesn't look like profiling.

Winslow
:eb:

#9 ·
LordWinslow said:
I have worked with this information before while doing demographic reports for a company in Texas. They have these names so they do not offend anyone when they show certain demographics and what they like. It is done in a way so it doesn't look like profiling.

Winslow
:eb:
However, a lot of the terms are very, umm, indiscreet. Hahaha... "Shotguns and Pickups?!" Yeesh. Of course, it's dead accurate. Then again, they could have termed it "Hillbilly Heaven" or something like that... :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.