MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini Cooper 2015 Hatchback 1.5 Rear bumper trim

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dave.pm.young 
#1 ·
Hi,

The past 2 days have been one of most unfortunate for me.I hired a car for first time in UK (I am from a different country). To my surprise and joy I got a MINI. And then as I decided to reverse it out of driveway for my first trip I dashed it into the wall lining the side of the drive way. The damage is to the trim of the rear bumper on the left corner. Though the damage looks minimal, the trim has dented and a small hole has appeared. It seems that only way out is to replace the trim. Now I have a damage excess of 1000 pounds on this car and I am sure to pay this up unless I can get it fixed from somewhere. I have extended the rental by a couple of days in the hope of getting this fixed. The only thing I need is the trim part and that also real quick in 1 days time. I already have spoken with a couple of guys who can replace this for me. Can anyone in this forum suggest any MINI part dealers who will have the part stocked and can give out? I am in the Crawley area so I can go upto London if I can get the part. Urgent help needed!!!

Thanks,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.