BMW & Mini Track Day
BMW Car Club
North East Region
Our 15th BMW Track Day at Croft Circuit
Friday, 17th October 2008
• £150 per car and driver
• Open pit lane all day
• Free instruction
• Free use of pit lane garages and facilities
• Free overnight camping with WC and hot showers
• Good value grub at lunchtime in the local pub
• Friendly club atmosphere
• All standards catered for, novices to pro's
• Friendly, approachable circuit staff and event organisers
• Fantastic, well kept circuit
• Very easy to get to
• Trophies and raffle prizes.
• Non-members and non BMW’s welcome
Hi nick just wanted to say big thank you to all for the track day really enjoyed it and was great to give the mini some large licks putting the mods to the test was chuffed to bits thanks again. Had a good look with marcus at his car on sat and as big as the parts list is i am sure we can sort it with a bit of effort!!
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.