Me and my fiancee decided to goto one car and found a nice park lane cooper with HK audio just up the road. First impressions are good but I do have some minor changes to make just to fine tune it/tidy it up a touch and would appreciate some advice
1. Change all front end bulbs to osram nightbreaker plus (had these on the audi was very impressed) I think I need 2 sets of h4s, one set of h7s & 501s for the sides? Assuming this reasonably straight forward?
2. Need a reasonable set of car mats preferably with a mini logo on but not crucial, any recommendations?
3. Need to add ipod connection and bluetooth not sure wether its easier/cheaper to install an aftermarket headunit or an ipod adapter and parrot kit
4. Not massively interested in performance gains but may drop in a k&n filter and have it mapped (friend of mine is a tuner so may aswell)
5. And finally thinking of fitting a stubby aerial purely for aesthetics any recommendations?
Sorry for all the questions