MINI Cooper Forum banner

New Countryman S All4 owners

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  shadowsbane 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone! New Countryman S All4 owner checking in here. A couple years ago we bought my wife a Jetta to replace her dead Buick, knowing it was only supposed to last a couple years. Fast forward to now when she's finished with school and everything, we decided to replace it for good and after a lot of looking around we decided on a customized Mini. We opted for the Countryman S with the sport package and a couple other add-ons. Here's my wife next to it in the dealer's lot on December 26th when we picked it up!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

You can probably tell from the picture, but it's metallic black with black sport stripes and an orange accent, orange side scuttles, gray alloy wheels, black headlight surrounds and xenon headlights with a black interior. On the inside we went with faux-leather seats, the flat-load boot and got a bootspace cover. We went with those options to accommodate our German Shepherd, Kilo, seen here in the back of my Jeep:

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

We've found so far that even with the seats folded down, with the amount of space in the back floorboards and the compartment in the rear, we can stow a weekend's worth of our stuff, Kilo's stuff and photography equipment without taking up any of his space. So it's nice that he has full roam of the back as he likes to move from window to window.

So far we're enjoying it very much. It's definitely a head-turner and gets a lot of looks, and it's a heck of a lot of fun to drive. I'm looking forward to getting some good tips for keeping it in good running order and probably doing some upgrades at some point.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.