MINI Cooper Forum banner

Hello from Tucson

578 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  whaap 
#1 ·
Hello, in Tucson we just recently got a MINI dealership so the waiting was over. Last Tuesday I just picked up my new '13 Hard top, white over ice chocolate with automatic.

Before asking me for pictures be aware that my computer skills are such that when I hit Google I'm over my head. My skills are at best minimal and the thread advising how easy it is to post pictures is like a foreign language to me. I'm 79 years old and to say I haven't kept up with technology is an understatement. Luckily that doesn't impact the pleasure I get from my MINI. Prior to this I owned a '13 Scion FR-S which was one truly enjoyable car to drive but one of the disadvantages of aging is a loss of dexterity to a degree and driving a manual transmission, which once was intuitive, became increasingly a hassle and I decided it was time in my life for an automatic. At least it can be said I didn't buy a Buick. :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.