MINI Cooper Forum banner

bmw/minicooper D clubman

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MiniCooperD2008 
#1 ·
Hi i have only just joined the forum so not sure what to say but lets have a go anyway . i have got a 2008 bmw/mini R55 cooper D clubman estate its showing some faults in the sat nav screen its saying Restraints system failure and DSC failure have put a snap on diagnostic scanner on the first fault restraint system it comes up with code no. 93A9 drivers belt tensioner this error code won't clear .the second message on the screen is DSC failure it is showing 2 fault codes first code no.5DFC interface DSC sensor/VDA. the second fault code is 5E37 DSC sensor yaw rate sensor fault can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find these items on the car. ps i know where the first one is the drivers belt tensioner i have looked at this and looks ok but not taken seat out to have a good look at wiring but as for the other 2 fault codes i haven't got a clue probably abs sensors thanks dave

Hi forgot to say the DSC failure fault codes will clear but when i drive down the road come back on again .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.