bmw/minicooper D clubman - MINI Cooper Forum

Welcome New Members New members, please introduce yourself here. Tell us a bit about you and your Mini.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 12:24 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom

United-Kingdom bmw/minicooper D clubman

Hi i have only just joined the forum so not sure what to say but lets have a go anyway . i have got a 2008 bmw/mini R55 cooper D clubman estate its showing some faults in the sat nav screen its saying Restraints system failure and DSC failure have put a snap on diagnostic scanner on the first fault restraint system it comes up with code no. 93A9 drivers belt tensioner this error code won't clear .the second message on the screen is DSC failure it is showing 2 fault codes first code no.5DFC interface DSC sensor/VDA. the second fault code is 5E37 DSC sensor yaw rate sensor fault can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find these items on the car. ps i know where the first one is the drivers belt tensioner i have looked at this and looks ok but not taken seat out to have a good look at wiring but as for the other 2 fault codes i haven't got a clue probably abs sensors thanks dave

Hi forgot to say the DSC failure fault codes will clear but when i drive down the road come back on again .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.