Hi guys, - MINI Cooper Forum

Welcome New Members New members, please introduce yourself here. Tell us a bit about you and your Mini.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 2014, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 04:00 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi guys,

I've just purchased an 09 Cooper S Clubman. Champagne Gold in colour. Steptronic as I blew out my knee when I owned an M5 (heavy clutch)
I'm really happy to have bought this car as I owned a Clubman GT back in the eighties (total pocket rocket!) and this will be my 6 th BMW product.
At the moment my daily drive is an MX5 (great car but not big enough) and my pride and joy is a BMW K1200LT, which my wife and I enjoy touring around this little island of ours on.
I've haunted a few forums over the years and I know they are the fountain of knowledge for which ever you need information on and if this place is as good as the last couple I've visited then I won't have any concerns about what ( if any) things will happen to my car.
For future reference: Thanks for your time and help

Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 10:40 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 04:00 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Australia

Nice to see you all here,.