For 20 years now I have always liked the Mini and today I have eventually bought one as my 2nd car. Just got a S-Max a few weeks ago (7 seater for all the kids
Anyway I have bought a Cooper S 2007 with the john Works body kit so I believe. This is where I need help, apart from this I am not sure what I have bought regarding details and name of kits etc etc as the garage was also vague.
Please can some people fill in the blanks for me:-
1) What is the difference between Chilli, Pepper, media, sport packs etc so I know what version I have.
2) What BHP will I have?
3) Also is this version I have just a Cooper S with "John Cooper works" added Body kit and Exhaust?
4) What wheels are these? see all sorts of names for wheels on here
5) This has 3 months warranty with it, should I get more? It has 55K miles on the clock with full service history?
6) What is R53, R56 models etc? How Do i know what mine is?
What are the main things I should be looking for, should I get this checked out by mechanic or rely on the jaguar garage to have done a good service and checks before selling it to me.
Do these cars have CAM belts, do I need to change it if so?
Anyway thanks for help in advance