New Guy with some questions! - MINI Cooper Forum

Welcome New Members New members, please introduce yourself here. Tell us a bit about you and your Mini.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Apr 12th, 2014, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 09:44 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United States

United-States New Guy with some questions!

Hey guys, I created this account because I've really started to consider a Mini Cooper Countryman as my next car, and had some questions. I would have never thought of considering a Mini until I found out how affordable they are.
Anyway, here are some questions i have.
-As a potential new Mini owner, is there anything I should know before purchasing one? Are there any issues that I need to know about? For example, is there anything notorious that Mini is known for?

-For you guys who have higher mileage on your Mini's, hows the reliability? Also, are Mini's expensive to maintain with higher mileage?

I did call a Mini dealer asking how much a typical oil change would cost for a Countryman, and was told it would be $70, but every 10,000 miles. That seems quite reasonable to me, even coming from a Honda.

I'd really appreciate some feedback, as I am really starting to grow in love with Mini's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply