MINI Cooper Forum banner

new member from england! (post your dyno results)

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  lukeclarke92 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, im new to forums so not sure on where to start or what to do haha. i have a 2002 electric blue mini cooper s.
my mods are:
15% kavs pulley
airtec intercooler
orranje hybrid airbox
magnecor ignition leads
powerflow custom exhaust
obx manifold and stock cat
minicraft-sussex custom tune

220BHP AND 210.7 FTLB ON DYNO DYNAMICS

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
The jcw supercharger is the same as the standard cooper s charger but with a 11% pulley but being as you have a 15% pulley you wont gain anything unless you fit a later teflon type charger like I have, they have closer tolerances so give more boost. My supercharger is a 2005 model so with the extra 4psi boost I should be over 220bhp now although I will have to get it on the dyno again to find out for sure

#8 ·
yeah you are right, more power = more stress. but my mini is completely different to drive now than when it was stock. especial the torque, you don't need to put your foot down as much and that's gotta be a good thing. i was pretty lucky that i got 210ftlb, i haven't seen any other dyno charts of r53's still on the stock cam and head running more than that. but i have seen people with the same mods running more bhp so its a trade off i think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.