MINI Cooper Forum banner

2014 Mini - Daytime Running Lights

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  The Nun 
#1 ·
Evening all,

Does anyone know the score with the Daytime Running Lights on the new 2014 Mini Hatchbacks? I've ordered a Cooper D with a Chilli Pack and a few other bits, a lot of the reviews online imply that the horseshoe shaped DRLs around the main headlights are standard, but on the Mini website they appear only as LED HEADLIGHTS WITH
CORNERING LIGHTS £820, or LED HEADLIGHTS AND
DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS £670.

If I have only ordered the standard headlights, what will the DRLs look like? Apologies for the dull question but I like them.

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
You really needed to ask them when you went and saw the dealer, go for a test drive and then when hes filling in the order to take all your money off you on the options side ought to tell you what exactly youre getting if they are doing their job properly.

Seems many people spend a fortune on a new MINI and realise they havent really ordered what they wanted and its too late to do anything about it.

To have the halo DRLs put in after delivery will cost you 3 times what it would if you ordered from the factory had you been told or remembered to enquire.

But you live and learn I suppose, and get it right on your next new MINI ;)
which wont be long if left to MINI, they were sending me invites to trade in and buy a new one after Id only had mine for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.