MINI Cooper Forum banner

back again to mini

570 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rothbury 
#1 ·
Pick up my new mini cooper in the morning, got it in moonwalk grey with black roof and alloys though I must say it is a different grey than it looked on the mini website, got an automatic this time with the chilli pack and the led headlights, just hope I've made the right choice with the colour.

#2 ·
Hi,
I am waiting for my new 2014 Moonwalk Grey Mini. I have a 2011 Orange Spice Mini now. I took my time and looked carefully at all the colors that were available. I am also hoping I made the right decision. Too late now if that is the case. I'm sure I will love it no matter what color.

#3 ·
Would be interested in your reaction as my partner is really upset with the colour. It is pretty drab to be honest and not at all like the colour in the brochure. Like you we never saw one before we got it. £275 for semi metallic is a joke too as it is very difficult to see a glimmer of ,metallic. Our local body shop guy said it looked like primer!!we may have to have something done to lift it at a cost of course. We are going to take on BMW if we have to mainly over the colour in the brochure being so misleading.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.