I picked up this little gem a few months ago to use as a daily driver here in Lake Tahoe.
It's a 2004 Mini Cooper S with the optional JCW
package and around 75,000 miles.
Here are a few photos from when I bought it, enjoy!
Here is a list of mods it has. I will update as I find more
- Wilwood Big Brake Kit
- Volk CE28n 17x8 Wheels (Bronze)
- Front M7 Strut Tower Brace
- Rear Strut Tower Brace
- Adjustable Rear Lateral Links
- Front Underbody Bracing
- Rear Sway Bar
- Fubrication GP Style Wing
- Megan Racing Coilovers
- Cold Air Intake
- Forge Aluminium Coolant Tank
- Whiteline Bushings
- Alta Exhaust
- Lightweight Supercharger Pulley
...and just for kicks, here's a picture of my rally car, a 2004 Subaru Forester XT!