MINI Cooper Forum banner

Window/central locking

598 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Lee75 
#1 ·
Hi everyone the missus has 03 mcs the drivers window won't fully go to up position and central locking won't work any ideas of what the problem could be pls

#2 ·
Search on here on how to reset the windows. It's a piece of cake and if that doesn't work then it's either the regulator or motor at a guess.

Door locks, again this has been covered so a search again will help as only you know the exact problem as your description is pretty vague :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Windows drop a inch when doors open, if window wont go up and central locking is not working my guess is computer thinks drivers door isnt shut, I believe the door ajar sensor is in the lock mechanism itself and they are known for being less than reliable thats where I would start, possibly check for broken wires in door harness aswell. Good luck mate.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thanks after some research i also believe this is problem,I've had the door apart today no obvious problems but had the battery off overnight reconnected this morning reset the windows so far no more problems but am fully expecting it to return,thanks for the help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.