MINI Cooper Forum banner

new member w first mini

777 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Bomini03 
#1 ·
Hi Randy here with first time owner of an 03 r53. I must be crazy but couldn't resist having 60 cars and never a mini. It doesn't start or turn over,leaks p/s, park lites come on when i hook up the battery and is full of water inside.Exhaust manifold is broken , coolant tubes rotted and needs brakes and tires. Yup crazy. I live in niagara area of ontario canada and have recently brought my tool box home after 30 years as an auto tech. Job change .Nice. This is what she looks like, worth saving? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Mini cooper

See less See more
#4 ·
Parts are on order. Sun roof drain fixed, used body computer fixed the light issue. removed aftermarket security and now will crank over, welded up front pipe at flex joint. Had coolant tube made up at local fab shop $75 ,not the 315 the dealer wanted.removed the seat and carpet to dry it out. Exhaust looks to be aftermarket cause its all chrome from cat back. Still having fun but had to put the other project on hold. 66 mustang.Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.