MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini cooper S 2004 R53

918 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nanotech 
#1 ·
Hey,

Greetings from Belgium. I'm a proud R53 owner like 3 days ago. First Mini ever. This setup is really my thing.

Included the Recaro seats. This is going to be my first car project ever. At this moment I'm going to enjoy this awesome car and later on I'm going to wrap it to my preference.

(Wanted to post a picture but tapatalk didn't allow me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Now i can finally put some pictures here, (damn u Tapatalk) now driving this great corner eating machine for 3 weeks and loving it soooo much. Have driven a few days with a countryman witch was nice by this one is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Haha i know, the interior doesn't match the exterior. I'm not sure what i'm going to do for the exterior color. Thinking of a brushed aluminium look with black rooftop and (how you call it in english) the wheel thingies and under the door thingies also black :) The rims are painted in gold witch isn't done as good as i would like it. So that's another thing to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.