MINI Cooper Forum banner

New Mini Owner

593 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nanotech 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just bought ourfirst mini, inspired by my Mother, who in June, at the age of 76, bought a new 5 door Cooper in black with a white roof and power fold mirrors and exterior and interior chrome pack. Looks really smart. we wanted a smaller car for local use and also a bit of fun. (We have a 2010 Mondeo TDCI 140 estate and a 2003 Mondeo ST220, which is being relegated to a bit od a Sunday car). I gave up buying new cars years ago, and prefer to buy something nice secondhand, and cherish it.
so it was a balance of funds, year, spec and engine. Ended up,with a 2009 Cooper 1.6 in pepper white with black roof and mirrors, ( her choice) and black leather, climate control and multi function steering wheel ( my choice).
Looked at loads online, and missed a few. I realised that good ones sell quickly!
Ended up with one 3 miles from home with 42000 miles on it and a full history. Took it for a drive, and whilst I would have preferred a Cooper S for the power, the spec and condition was just too good to pass by. I still have my ST220 anyway.
We pick it up on Friday morning, so I am back to being 6 again ..... 3 more sleeps until,Mini Day haha.
Really pleased and looking forward to having a new toy. I will post a pic when we get it.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.