MINI Cooper Forum banner

New owner....alloys needed and for sale.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  philevo6 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,my missus has just bought a 64 plate mini cooper d...F56...3k miles....xl media,nav,cruise,leather etc etc...very good spec. silver white..picks up in a week

BUT...she doesnt want the alloys (16" victory, black) and she wants the 17" cosmos ones in silver.

It is bmw only for these wheels?:crying:...and would anyone know how much the 16" ones would go for (unmarked,3k miles from new with tyres)

Searched the net,but cant find any for sale.....just the cosmos alloys. 5 stud

Any help or links would be great.

thanks.

#2 ·
This German BMW/Mini dealer seems to have good prices for OEM wheels - €1400 for four Cosmos with winter tyres and TPMS sensors:
[url=http://www.leebmann24.de]BMW Online Shop. Originalprodukte online kaufen - leebmann24.de[/URL]
Prices with summer tyres should be a bit lower.

Someone bought from them and said wheel shipment costs were something like £70 from Germany. You could always try quoting these prices to your local Mini dealer as I think they have a decent negotiating margin on pricey spares - certainly there's 10% off if you just ask for it.

Can't help with the value of the 16s - though I'd be interested for winter wheels once the F57 Convertible comes out, so tell us what you get for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.