MINI Cooper Forum banner

Anyone got any Red Bull / MINI Pickup Info?

28K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  minicore 
#1 ·
Does anyone know anything about a MINI pickup truck, like the old ones that I have seen around?

In the Sun newspaper (A quality newspaper for all those who don't know ;) :rolleyes: :D ), I saw a picture of a quick sketch of what it looks like and it looks VERY nice!

Just like the Red Bull one!

Any information on that as well?

Thanks peeps!

See less See more
#8 ·
wylie_eyed said:
easy soloution... find a mini in a salvage yard that has had a rear ender, cut bad bits off make sure chassis straight put modified rear panels on hey presto mini pick up..

by the way pompey were robbed that was never ever a penalty :p
I'm liking the idea....or could just wait for the the official one to come out! Whatever is easier! :D

Oh!

See here John....

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82855&goto=newpost

#9 ·
Red Bull MINI Spotted - In Vienna!

A buddy has just come back from a business trip to Vienna, and he sent me this shot.

Does anyone know how many of these there are, and where they were done? Also, if anyone from Red Bull is out there - what are your plans for the cars when this promotion is over, please?

Attachments

#14 ·
Matt18 said:
contact Red Bull then maybe they will sell u one of the cars when they feel it is no longer useful. they will have to do something with the cars. probably take the decals and can off aswell :)
MATT I COULD KISS YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Your Uni education is finally paying off!

Great thinking boy!

I'd wack a V8 in the front for a real meaty noise! :D :cool:

#15 ·
there is an Irish MINI2'er that drives one of the RedBull MINI's, can't remember the user name though:rolleyes:

Its top speed is some what reduced because of the large can in the back being a fully working fridge;)

wonder if these will one day be as collectable and rare as owning the classic MINI Jaffa Orange:)

#17 ·
Rakey said:
there is an Irish MINI2'er that drives one of the RedBull MINI's, can't remember the user name though:rolleyes:

Its top speed is some what reduced because of the large can in the back being a fully working fridge;)

wonder if these will one day be as collectable and rare as owning the classic MINI Jaffa Orange:)
MINILou , shes a babe, and a Red Bull gal.......;)

#19 ·
Rakey said:
Really?!

Hmm....Might be worth keeping it on then! :D

Or put a large boot on the back.....

Now all I need to do is learn something about modding cars and stuff, and I should be sorted to turn it into a beast! :D

#20 ·
MINI Poser said:
Really?!

Hmm....Might be worth keeping it on then! :D

Or put a large boot on the back.....

Now all I need to do is learn something about modding cars and stuff, and I should be sorted to turn it into a beast! :D
my thoughts exactly, think of all the alternative chilled beverages that could be stored in there:D:D:D

#22 ·
another good use for it you could store a dead body in it for weeks without it smelling bad until you found a good place to dispose of it

or you could put your shopping in it to keep it cool on the way home but not at the same time as the dead body :D :D

#23 ·
fevs said:
another good use for it you could store a dead body in it for weeks without it smelling bad until you found a good place to dispose of it

or you could put your shopping in it to keep it cool on the way home but not at the same time as the dead body :D :D
Dead body eh?.....hmmm.

Might harm my police officer career if I got caught....but it does sound like a good idea! :D

And the shopping idea..can tell your a woman! ;) :D

#25 ·
fevs said:
ouch last time i checked i wasn't and all that coming from the limp wrist in the NSCM thread :D :D :p
Not too many women lorry drivers...hmm.

Well you were a female.....good old X chromosome!

And that limp wrist thing in the SCNM club (bless you :D )...thats just pure class!

Being the youngest and most entertaining of all the members means I have to live up to my rep of being the gay-acting but straight red headed bean pole who brings a new life into the club.

Otherwise....imagine if we were all as old as Bing....blimey!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.