MINI Cooper Forum banner

Ruthie

57K views 317 replies 184 participants last post by  rdeleijser 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello,

My name is Milo Christopher

It is my unfortunate responsibility to inform you that my mother, Ruth Catherine Christopher, died in the early hours of thanksgiving morning.

I know she had many friends through this website and I thank everyone here who touched her life.

If you were a friend to my mother please contact me through E-mail at Milo_is_cool_man@yahoo.com and I will inform you of more specific details.

Thank you all,

Milo

Added by Bob .....

Information on services and donations can be found here Ruth C. Christopher (phillyBurbs.com) | Intelligencer Obituaries

Added by Karl:

Anyone wishing to send a donation through MINI2 can do so by following the link and checking the instructions here :).

http://www.mini2.com/forum/general-discussion/131164-donations-ruthie.html

Added by Sham

There is also an on-line guestbook where you can leave messages of condolence if you wish.
Guest Book - Ruth C. Christopher

See less See more
#32 ·
Milo, I never met your mother in person, but spent many hours chatting away with her, just chewing the fat about this than and the other.

She was possibly the most inspirational person I have ever talked to - her enthusiasm for life was contagious. When we talked in private, she often talked of you, and I know she was very, very proud of you.

I have lost a very dear friend; I'll miss her banter and quick wit. please accept my sincerest condolences, and if I can be of any assistance now, or in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Bye Ruthie.......I'll see you someday, somewhere......

#38 ·
Oh my God, I can't even believe this! I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I've had the pleasure of meeting your mother several times, even let her ride with me at last year's Jim Thorpe run. She was a tremendous woman, always full of positive thoughts and kindness. The only solace I can give you (and the rest of us) is that her good friend Ed "Maxamini" Smith is already there to welcome her.

#44 ·
Milo,

My thoughts & prayers are with you. Your mom was a wonderful lady. She helped me make it through my other half going through bypass surgery, just by being on the other end of a phone line from thousands of miles away. Your mom was always proud of you & had a joy for life.

I'll miss her, as will many, many other people.

Jim

#48 ·
Oh my i am so sad to hear this :( & cant see this post through tears !!

I had the pleasure of meeting Ruthie a few times too, she was a very special woman and i was truly blessed to have known her.

I will miss her so much as will all of us i am sure.

Milo, my condolences to you. hugs.

RIP Ruthie xxxxx

#52 ·
Absolutely stunned and saddened to read this!! :(

It won't be the same without ruthie around :(

My condolences to yourself and your family in this difficult time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.