MINI Cooper Forum banner

Hello

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Lilly White 
#1 ·
Hi everyone just pop in to say hello to fellow Dooper owners. Actually it's not my car but my g/f but i've fallen for her already.We collected her on Tues 16th March after a 5 wks wait and we both really happy with her.We've named her Lilly and i've washed & waxed her 3 times already( i really should do my own car instead). Will try to put up pics of her soon.

#3 ·
Thanks Neil,will defo have fun in here.Have to say she gets dirty easily especially at the back,wonder if mudflaps helps.Looks i better get more DoDo Juice product. Think my own car is getting jealous of all the attention iam giving Lilly. I wouldn't blame her tbh

#4 ·
Here's Lilly Spec:

Pepper White
Black Bonnet Stripes
Chilli Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Darken Rear Glass
MFSW
Colour Line Cream White
White Indicator Lenses

So far i have put in some LED sidelights but that have cause fault code to show up but have order ones that won't show up fault code.
Have order some Mtec H4 4350k and H8 4750k bulbs, i wanted to order xenon lights but g/f prefer the sunroof (it's her car at the end of the day).
Install front and side crome indicator bulbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.