MINI Cooper Forum banner

My 2004 MCS JCW - what's it worth

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jonny3979 
#1 ·
I'm just looking for some ball park figures to see what my car is worth

Its a 2004 Mini Cooper S with JCW 210 bhp conversion
JCW heather leather recaros (some wear on bolster)
JCW brembo brake conversion(from factory)
Hartge union jack wheels (originals good tyres)
Every interiour option, other than sat nav
ie auto dimming rear view, chrome surrounds, multi function steering wheel, JCW pedals, alacantra roof lining, smoking pack, xenon lights with washers, (i'm sure there is more but I cant remember)
17% reduced pulley, new belt and tensioner
JCW strut brace
JCW sill plates
JCW sports plus suspension
black chequered roof and viper stripes, debadged
JCW full exhaust with sports manifold (seperate cat)

75K miles, full service history although I have completed the last few oil changes myself as with castrol oil etc brake fluid changed recently changed by BMW, new pads on front too, rear to be changed in the next few days
New Power steering pump.
wheels are ok but I would look to get them refurbished

I've owned it 2 years or so and have only added a CD player with blutooth handsfree kit - all mods completed by a dealership in preston (documents and certificates held my me)

Thank you for any opinions.If this is in the wrong section please can it be move accordingly.

Jon

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Everything on the auto trader and other forums never matches the options etc which mine has so its really difficult to know how much....
Unfortunately most options don't add much resale value. Some modifications (such as a 17% pulley and sports cat) may actually make some potential buyers shy away.

I would think you should be looking at pricing on MCS models with a JCW Tuning Kit and Chili Pack.

BTW ... are the JCW Sport Brakes those for the 1st or 2nd Generation?

#7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for this - Yes the options for the pulley and exhaust were all on the car before I bought them, without any knowledge or explaination from the seller (independant dealer).
I only found out, when BMW fitted the wrong serpentine belt and it was too loose.

The brakes again were on the car, but I believe they are the Brembo ones so 2nd gen -I think.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.