MINI Cooper Forum banner

Changing Clusters

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ssbnreso 
#1 ·
G'day all, Yes Im Noob and New to Mini's. I have tried searching here and google but am getting no real answer so I figure best to ask the pros.

I have just picked up my 06 Mini Cooper Hatch S with 6sp man

My centre main cluster is tacho and a small speedo on wheel column

Im wanting to put a dual pair on column from a same year I hope is it possible? Can I also put a speedo or Sat Nav into centre one?

Would I need to have dealer program it if can be done, or would the iCarsoft i910 obd2 I have ordered do it?

I live in remote bush so its a pain doing any of it.

I appreciate any help given and again apologise for being a tool.

Thanks guys

#3 ·
G'day all, Yes Im Noob and New to Mini's. I have tried searching here and google but am getting no real answer so I figure best to ask the pros.

I have just picked up my 06 Mini Cooper Hatch S with 6sp man

My centre main cluster is tacho and a small speedo on wheel column

Im wanting to put a dual pair on column from a same year I hope is it possible? Can I also put a speedo or Sat Nav into centre one?

Would I need to have dealer program it if can be done, or would the iCarsoft i910 obd2 I have ordered do it?

I live in remote bush so its a pain doing any of it.

I appreciate any help given and again apologise for being a tool.

Thanks guys

Wish my was this way around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Thank you guys, I see the keyword for info is Chrono. Now I have info popping up... I have an aftermarket stereo already fitted but really just don't like the large orange lighted tacho... Maybe if I could change the colours of clusters I could bare it more...

Again thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.