MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini In The Park - Santa Pod (17th August '08)

4K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  Jim Davis 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Apologies if this has already been posted about, but I couldn't find anything (for this year)...

Just came across Mini In The Park on TMF, and thought I'd post it here;

MITP 08 - Home - The number 1 events for Mini cars, clubs & organisations

Mainly for classic Minis, but also has a councours for MINIs as well.

I'll be going in Monty (classic), but hoping to see plenty of MINIs there too!

#5 ·
Well we are bucking the trend. THere are 15 New minis on the MT stand. There are load of minis on the Min Club Uk stand.

If any of that crap goes on with spitting, scratching etc, i think you'll see some modified classic owners if you know what i mean. thats pathetic. MITP is goingto have new minis this year whether they like it or not. And next year there will be even more:mad::mad::mad::mad:

#11 ·
I might pop in on sunday if the weather is ok, Bob is right though, as much as I love the classics and loved taking mine to SP back in the day, I find the attitude towards MINI owners pretty bad and last year was no exception. Not everyone was rude but its the minority who spoil it, MINI is hardly new anymore, these people need to realise that we are not going away and I love the fact that MINI's and mini's are mingling on the stands and track, makes it much more interesting! :D ;)

#30 ·
Got back a couple of hours ago. Didn't see a MINI2 stand in the show section - was there one?

Gutting not to see ThinkMINIs race car. Anyone know what happened?

Saw a tasty looking white Clubman - number 2 on the sides, and white back windows. Got a nice pic of it racing, which I'll post up soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.