MINI Cooper Forum banner

Northern Ireland Decal printing and fitting

6K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  philflak 
#1 ·
Hi there

After driving my Mini One for nearly a year now I've finally decided on what stripes I want to go for - the image attached shows the one's I'm after. What you guys reckon?

I've now moved back to Northern Ireland from Bournemouth and am looking for somewhere to get them printed and fitted, however I can't for the life of me find anywhere other than Bavarian that does car decal print and fitting. Does anyone know of anywhere else that I could get my stripes printed and fitted in Northern Ireland? I live near Belfast, but i'm willing to drive to get a better service!

I'm going to pop into Bavarian within the next few days to see if they can do the sort of stripes I'm after and get a quote.

If anyone has any help or advice I would really like to hear it.

Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nooooooooooo! Don't go near Bav!

Signlines in Comber (near La Mon House) do a very fine line in graphics - and they're the guys that David Prentice use for their graphics. I got my previous S's sunroof done by them and they did a great job.

Fiona is the girl you want to speak to, and the contact details are as follows:

Unit 12b La Mon estates
149 Glen Road
Comber
BT23 5QU

She should be able to sort you out with pretty much anything you need ;)

Oh and welcome back to Norn Iron by the way - if you fancy meeting up with the Norn Irish guys, the Irish Job is on at the beginning of September (see link under my sig), and also come over and say hi in the NI owners thread ;)

#4 ·
Wow! Fast replies!

PmP - I actually emailed Phil from Mini Pirate recently so hopefully he'll get back to me soon. I'm a bit apprehensive about fitting stripes the whole way up the car by myself - would rather pay and know that they'll be done right! That link seems to be dead though....

Nylo - Sounds good! That's not too far away at all so I will give them a ring tomorrow and get a quote. Thanks so much for the advice, I'll let you know how it went tomorrow night! Cheers for the welcome back! Yeah the Irish job sounds like fun - heading over to NI thread now!

Thanks again

#5 ·
Wow! Fast replies!

PmP - I actually emailed Phil from Mini Pirate recently so hopefully he'll get back to me soon. I'm a bit apprehensive about fitting stripes the whole way up the car by myself - would rather pay and know that they'll be done right! That link seems to be dead though....

Nylo - Sounds good! That's not too far away at all so I will give them a ring tomorrow and get a quote. Thanks so much for the advice, I'll let you know how it went tomorrow night!

Thanks again
No problem at all.

Here's a pic of Signlines' great work:

MINI pirate is good too. Fitting isn't that hard, it's just fiddly and requires a lot of patience. Here's the graphic my dad and I fitted after I got it from MINIpirate:

If you can't be doing with that hassle though, I'd definitely go to Signlines :)

Whereabouts in NI are you?

#12 ·
just back from Signlines now! I've got my mini booked in for Thurs the 21st - wohoo!!

£170 for the full stripes and pinstripes including fitting. I didn't think that was too bad at all. Finding the place was a bit of a mission in this weather though - first time my mini has been along some good old northern irish country roads!!

Cheers for both of your help. I will make sure I upload photos as soon as its done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.