MINI Cooper Forum banner

Illumination run ~ Tuesday 28th October 2008

8K views 77 replies 28 participants last post by  ALD0 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well everyone its that time of year again!!!

The date for this years run is Tuesday 28th October, :)
meeting at the dealership by 6pm for light refreshments, donations to be collected and for everyone to check in... :)

The nominated charity will be Bryan House which is the childrens hospice in Blackpool :)
Although we do not chage for this event we ask everyone taking part to make a donation to our nominated charity.
Donation envelopes will be sent to you before hand to speed up registration :D :D

Please email me alison.lamb@derekwoodman.bmw-net.co.uk to register and put in subject box 2008 run!!
and dont forget to include the following... Name, address, contact tel number and your car registration number please!!! :D

Lets make this year bigger and better than ever!! :) :) :)
:red::red::red:

#29 ·
i've never been to Blackpool in my life!!
LOL Don't get too excited, it's not a true dipiction of the North ;) For that you need to cross the peninnes!

Stick me down please Alison

Rams

#31 ·
managed blag the day off - lucky to be coming at all seen as the Mini went off roading the other day in the rain lol - backwards thru a hedge - must have had an itchy bum!! no need to worry, new undertray and wheel arch trim and she'll be right as rain....oh and a slight wheel paint. :(

#36 ·
!!!Cough!!!.... Splutter!!!!

Donation you say? In these currant times? in that case will the envelope be big enough for x2 pairs of slightly worn trainers and half a stick of Blackpool Rock? :D:D

Many thanks and kind regards

Rams :hmph:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.