MINI Cooper Forum banner

NW trackday - Oulton Park - Nov 26th - £99 !!

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Nick Wright 
#1 · (Edited)
Fed up with North East trackdays?
Croft, Cadwell & Donington all too far away?
Well fret no more my flat capped bretheren, we are coming to you!

I have booked Oulton Park at a knock down price for the exclusive use of the BMW Car Club members and our forum guests (you lot).

Wednesday, 26th November 2008

It's a full on Trackday just like the one we have at Croft, you are going to love it!

.. the best news is the price.. £99 each!

Thats right - its not a mistake .. Oulton Park, the full facility for less than a ton.. and I only need 50 or so drivers to make it pay!

Open Pit lane
Full International Circuit
Capped entry
Exclusive booking
Free instruction
Prizes and Trophies
£99 each

All BMW's and MINI2's welcome

Hope you can come, it will be the highlight of the year, I'm smiling already!

Nick

See less See more
#6 ·
If you are interested then dont hang about too long - I have sold a lot of places already in less than a week.
You will not get a better deal than this anywhere - £99 is the bargain of the decade for what we have on offer - I can't believe you haven't bitten my hand off already!

If you don't come you will only regret it when I post up the event photos afterwards!

Nick

#7 ·
Nick: Can you give me a shout on this as I'd like to list it under events in Modern MINI mag!
Is it a BMW Car Club day but MINI owners can come along too?
Who should people contact to join in? (that can be printed in the mag)
Cheers Sarah
(mm.clubs@kelseypb.co.uk)

#18 ·
PAX / Co-driver Needed

Well, I cant persuade the gf to pax with me ... nothing to do with my driving; just she had a bad experience as a kid ... and my mates are working / affraid of paying out should they do anything to my car; and it ain't so much fun going 'round on your own ...

So, would anyone be interested in 'sharing' a car with me for the day - yours or mine - maybe we can both sign on and use both cars ?

I have done race school days (in their cars) at Oulton Park, Donnington and Seven Sisters as well as been round the Ring a couple of times but this would be my first track day in my own car .. any sugestions, volunteers welcome :sgblack:

:unsure8ly:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.