MINI Cooper Forum banner

Northern Ireland: Orchard County Minis- First Ever Run- 26th October 2008

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Luverly Lesley 
#1 ·
After speaking to Russell on Saturday night he has asked me to pass this on to the M2 peeps.

Well this is the OCM's first run and would appreciate as large a turnout as possible! It takes place on Sunday 26th October, hope the dates free for most hence planning it so far in advance!

We will be meeting on the mall in armagh city, and the time will be confirmed as soon as i find out from the organisers... any problems or inconveniences with the run pm me!

We will be stopping for food in Digby's in Killylea, so if you're interested in attending let me know in advance, as we may need to pre-book... The run won't be overly long (around an hour and a half's driving) but its more about meeting up with like-minded people and having a bit of banter...

It may be worth mentioning that some of the roads planned on the run are quite narrow and are some of the best roads i've ever navigated on and are definitely the finest roads in South West Armagh!

So i hope we can make the OCM's first run a big one and a memorable one :)

Who's in???

See less See more
#4 ·
THEY aren't ;) my darling cousin thought he could start up a little club all on his own, but he failed miserably.... and its Russell who has done all the organising, and since the invitation has came directly from him i think its safe to say that all minis/MINIs are more than welcome :)

#20 ·
Yep Niall your right,

OCM is a classic mini group. Who have struggled to start off but are getting stronger. However all runs that are posted publically are MINI friendly.:D It seems I have made a bad name for myself and apparently HATE all MINIs. Boooooo.:p This is however wrong. I like MINIs, I'll even allow you to quote me on that.:smile: So seriously the more the merrier. And yes Russell has contributed massively for this run, as I was not available at the start of the planning due to other commitments. (I had a crap car to MOT). So the only place my finger has been jammed is in the tool drawer.:rolleyes:

So who's up for a class run? We went out and checked the roads for floods today and only one road is dodgy. But in your BIG cars I doubt they'll affect you.:p :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.