MINI Cooper Forum banner

The Winter Blues Breakfast Run - 7th December 08

10K views 313 replies 30 participants last post by  Posts001 
#1 · (Edited)
Maybe I've completely lost my mind here, or maybe this will work....

It's time for something a little different ;) An opportunity folks to blow away those winter blues, and enjoy Surrey, Sussex and Hampshires finest roads at their quietest :)

The idea is to head out on the morning of Sunday 7th December, meeting near Guildford just off the A3/M25 junction - exact details to be posted nearer the time.

We'll then embark on a beautiful run taking in some stunning scenery, villages and of course roads, just as the sun is rising.

We'll then finish near the sea front in Portsmouth at a wonderful breakfast cafe;)

So who fancies it? :D :D

Sunday 7th December 2008
Start location is just off the A3/M25 Junction
Finish point will be Lloyds No.1 Bar in Port Solent, Portsmouth
6.45am meet for 7am start - run will finish at approx 9am, followed by breakfast.​

To get to the start point, you will need to exit the M25 or A3 at the junction where they meet (M25 Junction 10) Navigate your way round the roundabout to the entry slip road on to the A3 Southbound towards Guildford and Portsmouth. Approx 400yards up the slip road there is a turning left signposted to Effingham, take the turning. The car park is 50yards on your left.

Go on....sign up below :D Ex-MINI owners in other vehicles welcome ;)

If you want to head down the night before, I'd recommend stopping the night in Guildford - he'res one option.

Hope to see you there.....

Jon :D

Attendees - yes folks are mad enough :eek:

minicabrio + Scrogg
Gristy
KPKalle
Harpo
Posts101
Mister.t
Tobes
CandH2
I love MINI Laura
baskers
wiz
jacko90
neilobe

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.