MINI Cooper Forum banner

Pre Xmas Sussex meet.. ??? Crawley area ?

599 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  KPKalle 
#1 ·
Hi guys...

anyone interested in a pre xmas sussex meet... Im in Crawley myself , anyone nearbye ? I know fishfan is.

#2 ·
Hi - there is a group of us that have started to meet regulary around sussex/crawley area that are on south coast mini forum - your more than welcome to come join the gang - on here i am not sure if you would get enough interest to make it viable??!!

I prob wont be able to make as i am meant to be working but trying to wangle it off so i can go on the new years eve meet that been arranged

Good luck in finding a group - also well done for trying as thats why we started as a griup as there is hardly any round this neck of he woods!!

As i said your more than welcome - it would be great for some more mini's to join the convoy - most of the runs are under events & meets in scm!! & run/oragnised by alice cooper & paul hicks

Also there are some semi locals on Kent & sussex mini - i.e - tumbridge, st lenoards ect so may be worth while joining that forum 2 - i know they have a new years day run from tumbridge to Ashdown forest

#5 ·
For the original poster. But the question was really does he want a pub/social meeting or a run.

I tend to look a little further afield than events solely in Sussex or even a particular town ;) There was a run then a meal in Surrey a couple of weeks ago. And a great run through Surrey, Sussex and into Hants for breakfast in Portsmouth on Sunday just gone. And there's probably going to be a MMM Xmas run sometime soon (MMM usually based NW/W/SW home counties).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.