MINI Cooper Forum banner

For those not Mini UTDing - I present the Nurburgring 24hr + Eurotrip.

634 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dwbrown 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm planning my usual trip to the 24hr Rennen at the Nurburgring.

Dates for the 24hr Race are 21st May 2009 - 24th May 2009.

Home - 37. ADAC Zurich 24h-Race

On the 25th I head off into Euroland with the idea of driving some nice roads, seeing some nice scenery, eating some nice food, and in the evening sampling some fine alcoholic beverages. I plan to return on the 31st, but if anyone fancies it they can tag along for as little or as much as they want to do.

Sailing with Norfolk line as they are cheap and go a little further along the coast to Dunkirk.

08.00hrs out 21.5.09 and 18.01 31.5.09 on the way back. (£54).

Route so far as planned is here. http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/brownie/Nurburgring20...

It takes in some of my favourite roads of the last few years and some nice hotels.

Still planning which hotels to use, but I'll get on to that soon. (Nurburgring -> Munich/Kempten - Stelvio - Genoa - Barcelonette - Grenoble - Beaune)

If anyone else fancies it then give me a shout, I'm not organising a trip here and paying for everything, I've been doing this sort of holiday for the last 10 years or so and know some nice places and roads.

See photos in the albums at dwbrown - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you fancy tagging along drop me a mail at mini@brownz.org

Cheerz - Brownz

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.