MINI Cooper Forum banner

British Mini Fair, 25th Jan 2009 - who's going?

3K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  milly 
#1 ·
WHos going to this indoor show? The new MINI section gets bigger each year:cool:

Also are any traders going? We are :)

#7 ·
Ive got 6 GPs on display at this show
Also Bluebell Crewe MNI Dealer have a car on display and they are doing a meeting at dealership and a convoy to this show 27 MINIs and 48 people coming from them
WELL DONE to a dealer for getting involved too

See you at the show Mikey

#22 ·
A few of the guys are off up there yeah, rest of us are displaying cars in the show so need to be there early and as such are going straight there!!

If you go to Crewe the man leading the NMC invasion there is Dave, in a Cool Blue Cooper Convertible!

#37 ·
It probably is that same hall setup, I suppose. In fairness, Andrey has done all the organising, I just do as I'm told! :D

Yes, please do pop over and introduce yourself, always nice to put a face to a name, as they say. There will be at least 3 of us this year, so we can at least break off for a little wander (and loo breaks!)

#39 ·
Good to see so much intrest in this event!

If you would like to join the convoy then feel free, more the merrier (and better photos!) If you have not pre ordered tickets and would like an aerial flag to match the rest of the convoy then these are available on the day at £2 and are quite funky!

So far we are expecting around 35-36 odd MINIs to join us! Great sucess in my opinion, we are also doing free health checks and washes so get here early to take advantage! (open from 8.30)

Look forward to seeing you there :D

#41 ·
My local radio station Radio Stoke were doing a phone in about presidents yesterday.
I sent a txt in saying I was president of the GP UK owners club :cool:

Next thing my phone rings and then im live on air :eek:

He was asking about the GPs (his wife has a MINI diesel) and the show at Bingley got a good mention

Today I was again mentioned as a listener rang in asking details of this show and the DJ gave out full details about the show at Bingley

#45 ·
ching hey quai lerr

is chinese new year's eve, so I'll be stuffing my face and drinking beer :rolleyes: but hope it's a good day and look forward to seeing the pics

Mick - can I have your autograph Mr President ? :wink:

at this rate we'll need a US style President soon ... :aargh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.