MINI Cooper Forum banner

Does anyone know where the costwold BMW compound is

820 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Maui 
#1 ·
Hi All

This is a pretty random question.

My company car arrives soon and I am pretty sure my car will already be with Cotswold mini/BMW in cheltenham. I have had a look out the back of the dealership but I can't see my car. I know that they keep their cars off site somewhere but I don't know where. Does anyone know where it is?

Normally I would ask the dealership, but becuase its a company car I havent had anything to do with the dealership.
Thanks

Maui

#2 ·
It's in Tewkesbury, just off junction 9 of the M5.

From Cheltenham take the M5 North, get off at 9 and turn left towards Tewkesbury, at the first traffic lights turn right, at the next traffic lights go straight over and it's the first turning on the left...

#4 ·
Unless you work there, or are being accompanied by somebody that does, it is not possible to get in there at all, day or night.

You may be able to see your car from the road, or you may find a friendly employee that will let you in and show you round, but I wouldn't count on either happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.