MINI Cooper Forum banner

The Red Nose Ball Buster - **Friday 13th March 2009** - Belfast City Centre

6K views 106 replies 18 participants last post by  Darren C 
#1 · (Edited)
The first one was two years ago, its time for the return...

In 2007 the members of MLNI embarked on a journey, a journey that would see then horribly lost, driving through the mean streets of Belfast, hungry and tired... but it was all in the name of charity, and we enjoyed it so much we want to do it again :D

As you will probably know, Comic Relief takes place on Friday 13th March 2009 and we're planning on having another thoroughly enjoyable run around Belfast and the surrounding areas. We've been discussing it over the last couple of days and it may take a slightly different format, but there is no doubt that it will still be entertaining (and hopefully noone will drive around the clock 15 times.....), details will be given as they are decided!

the new format has been decided!!!

We wanted something a bit different, so we had to come up with a theme... given Mark's rather unhealthy obsession with Ikea Meatballs :rolleyes: we decided that'd be it!!! we'll be doing a run around Belfast (hopefully only lasting an hour or so, then into Ikea for a Meatball feast! :D

For anyone wanting to make a later night of it, i'm going to look into booking a couple of games of Bowling in the Odyssey, but anyone wishing to play will have to let me know in advance!

We will be meeting at 7pm at Halfords in Newtownabbey for a start NO LATER than 7.15pm (unless you want to miss your meatballs :eek:

**PLEASE NOTE** this event will be open to ALL car makes (as having a Mini only event will rule myself out too) and there will be a minimum donation of £5 per car in exchage for the route notes... and the more the merrier, so invite your friends!

If you have Facebook you can register:

Login | Facebook

or just register on here :)

Going:

Lesley
Darren C
Deano
Sportspack Mark
Herbert Austin

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.