MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI United - Convoy from Lloyd Colne Saturday 23rd May '09

973 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Lloyd Colne MINI 
#1 ·
As Saturday is said to be the best day, we will be looking to go on Saturday 23rd May to MINI United at Silver stone from Lloyd Colne in Lancashire (formerly Prestons MINI). Showroom opening launch event will probably take place the week before.

We will be providing refreshments at the dealership and hopefully meeting up with Lloyd Carlisle and Lloyd Cockermouth on the M6.

We have the new MINI Convertible Launch here next Saturday and Sunday (28th and 29th March) with the Ride and Drive Event, refreshments and your chance to win tickets for the MINI United. You should ALL have received your invites, if not please let me know and I will make sure you are on out invite list for all future events including the new showroom launch (which has been provisionally booked for 16th May 2009 - giving us a week to recover for MINI United the following weekend!!).

At both events we will be taking details of all customers interested, so we can all travel down together!

Also - I don't know if you can help, but we are looking for a Classic MINI for the dealership for 28th and 29th March, and also to star at our dealership opening on 14th May. We are in Colne Lancashire, so if you have / know anyone with a classic MINI that would be suitable, please could you let me know!

Any suggestions/comments about the convoy please let me know, we have only done this once before when we went in convoy to see the Italian Job at the cinema and it was fantastic.

Amanda.

See less See more
#3 ·
Urgent message from lloyd colne mini (formerly preston mini)

URGENT MESSAGE FROM LLOYD COLNE MINI (FORMERLY PRESTON MINI)

Just to let you know, we now only have 7 tickets left for MINI United. Please could you let me know asap if you need a ticket for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Our tickets are £35 each, we bought them direct from MINI United, and these are 'physical tickets' (not e-tickets) complete with gift bag and MINI goodies!! These really are fantastic!. Please ask for more details on the contents!

You will also receive a complimentary Health Check and Valet when ordered via Lloyd Colne worth £39.95. And this can be done when you return at a convenient time to be arranged (service are open Monday to Friday 8-6, Saturday 8-12).

Give me a call on 01282 720740 to purchase. These can be sent our recorded delivery (or special if need be), or if you are coming in convoy with us on the Saturday you can pick up from the dealership then!

Amanda, Lloyd Colne MINI (01282 720740). Welcome to Lloyd Colne authorised MINI dealership

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.