MINI Cooper Forum banner

Anybody Have Connections at the MINI Factory?

877 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sejanus 
#1 ·
I have been trying since last September to schedule a visit/tour of the MINI plant near Oxford for a trip I'll be taking this July. I am traveling as a chaperone for a large group of American high school students who will be doing a Grand Tour of Europe. We will have a free day in London July 6. A group of six of us would like to get away from the kids for a few hours and head-up to the factory.

My first few e-mails to MINI's factory tour e-mail address were never answered. (Meanwhile, both my wife and son fell so in love with my MINI that they went out bought their own. My college aged daughter is probably next.)

Finally when I wrote again to MINI in February I was sent an e-mail reply telling me to wait until 29 May to re-request a tour. I patiently waited until that very day to re-submit my reservation. Today they replied telling me that they didn't have any room. Needless to say, I am not only disappointed but also rather incensed about being given this runaround. By chance, do any of you Englishfolk have any connections with MINI in the UK which might afford us the opportunity to take this tour? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.