MINI Cooper Forum banner

Bluewater meet

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  rec 
#1 ·
Hiya,

I would just like to gauge an interest on how many people would be interested in a mini meet at Bluewater? If i do receive lots of feedback i will contact bluewater to ask permission, but they will only give permission as long as we behave i.e larking about lol.

Thanks i would really appreciate some feedback please!!

Chloe

#11 ·
I'd consider attending... I seem to spend most of my time there when I'm in Kent at the house ;) :D

#13 ·
How does every1 feel about the 1st July at 8pm? Can you please reply so i no who can come. Feel free to invite any other mini owners as i would really love a big attendance! I will get in touch with Bluewater if there is enough interest for that date.

Thanks

#15 ·
I'd have to be the 4th July weekend as after this weekend thats the next time I'm at the house in Hoo

#20 ·
Independance day is the 4th ... but the 5th is special as its my Birthday so I may pop over to Bluewater if there were folks about ;) :D

#24 ·
I didn't seem to get any updates on this ... I was in bluewater for a bit that day (5th) but didn't notice a group of MINIs and I was in the Astra anyhow. Is there gonna be another one?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.