MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini of the month

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  tcscb1963 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#5 ·
Motoring Alliance - MINI of the Month

Hello All,
I did not plan on having to be begging for your vote again so soon, but as some of you may know Motoring Alliance had a site crash and so Nathan just picked some past participants at random, and my MINI, TPLS BLR, is one. I have actually done some recent mods and am having new pics taken next week and was going to enter again, but, oh well, I am in now. Please imagine the M7 Ultimate Grilles in black, and my new stubby antenna, and the cool billet pedal set, and the M7 intake, and all the new chrome I put in the engine, it looks really good:p. I would very much appreciate your vote. If you voting, and you're coming to AMVIV, I am not above buying your vote with a cocktail!! http://www.motoringalliance.com/foru...ini-month.html
YP,
Tom

#7 ·
Hello All,
I did not plan on having to be begging for your vote again so soon, but as some of you may know Motoring Alliance had a site crash and so Nathan just picked some past participants at random, and my MINI, TPLS BLR, is one. I have actually done some recent mods and am having new pics taken next week and was going to enter again, but, oh well, I am in now. Please imagine the M7 Ultimate Grilles in black, and my new stubby antenna, and the cool billet pedal set, and the M7 intake, and all the new chrome I put in the engine, it looks really good:p. I would very much appreciate your vote. If you voting, and you're coming to AMVIV, I am not above buying your vote with a cocktail!! http://www.motoringalliance.com/foru...ini-month.html
YP,
Tom

Hi there,

Just wondering whether those reflectors (pictured on the blue mini, by the wheels on the black plastic bumper) come as standard or whether you can add them? if so do you go to the main dealer to get them?

Also, do they come already fitted to the bumpers or are they just made to stick on ?

Many thanks
Phil

#10 ·
Hi there,

Just wondering whether those reflectors (pictured on the blue mini, by the wheels on the black plastic bumper) come as standard or whether you can add them? if so do you go to the main dealer to get them?

I don't have those on my car anymore, I went to clear all the way around now. Here is a pic:

#13 ·
I'm confused... the exposed chrome/silver filler cap is STANDARD on the Cooper S? Unless it's different in the US, or on the convertible? Pretty sure all UK-spec Cooper S Convertibles have the 'S' filler cap...

You can buy the kit though, which replaces the hinged version and hides all the unnecessary bits. :)

EDIT: My mistake, apparently the convertible comes with the hinged filler as standard. You can retrofit the 'S' hatch filler cap to the Cooper (and One) hatch though, so I imagine this would be possible on the convertible too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.