MINI Cooper Forum banner

Hi

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  K8luu 
#1 ·
Hello all

Im Katy and im from Chester

Im sory for this being my first post on hear but i had to let other prospective buyers of minis no about What happen to my yesterday.

Saw this car on AutoTrader

2007 MINI COOPER 1.6 3dr Hatchback

Seller sounded nice and needed a quick sale. Told me his mum was ill and it was her car he was selling. This sounded true so i decided to go and view in birmingham.

Pulled up infront of the car to see the seller on the phone my brother and my dad were going over the car with a fine tooth comb! My brother was unsure of the car and the seller straight away! My brother noticed that the plates had recently been changed on the car and the roof had been sprayed white. The seller handed us the log book. Straight away my brother new it was a fake. So we walked away quick!

We have phone the police informed auto treder and DVLA.

This car is a stolen mini on false plate buy all acounts this car "should" be in devon.

Hpi is all clear and is showing one owner Whan on the fake log book is showing 2. Vin numbers all match up as does the car to the speck.

The seller advised that he had others to view the car and i wanted to get the word out to other mini buyers

The reg the car is showing is vk07vax The false car is in birmingham And the sellers name is paul.

If somthing is to good to be true it usualy is :frown:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.